Where do you suggest I start if I were to start?

• Making money isn't RuneScape gold too hard, as soon as you get enough to purchase decent bossing equipment it will become super simple to earn money. Bosses like the QBD aren't too difficult to kill and therefore are good money/hour, and you can always camp the classic money monsters like Frost Dragons for example. Is there still a population for a lot of the actions?

For some yes, you need to be more specific however if you want me to give you a better response. Where do you suggest I start if I were to start? Well if you're starting from 0 with regard to money first you should probably ask me for a money lend to buy some basic equipment, after which you need to start using Slayer to earn bank. :P

I have heard about purchasing membership with ingame money, what's this like? Is it effortless to care or not and what's the cost like? Usually its stable around 5.8-6M per Bond (essentially 6M per 14 days of membership), but Bonds are going up the past couple days are are now worth 7Mish. The precise reason why this is happening escapes me at this time however, it's something to do with a few update, if you inquire in the chats I'm sure someone will give you a better response. It is only temporary I believe shouldn't be much of a problem.

What should you know- someone whose name resembles my very own! First and foremost, welcome back. What's the grind like today? It is definitely a good deal easier training your skills. Bonus experience RS07 Gold has become very, very common, and things such as Loadouts, Presets, and also the Action bar make skilling much easier.image
  • а о чем тут написано?

Привет, гость!

Чтобы использовать форум, кликните на кнопку:

Категории